Saturday, June 25, 2016

Day 9: The Fun of Our Family Reunion

Today was the first full blown day of the Short family reunion. Everyone that could make it this year is here and we are in full swing. This is our 20th family reunion and it is something that we all look forward to each year, especially my mother.


This is Olivia, our granddaughter. Olivia will be three in August.


Shingletown, where we are having our reunion, is a small town in Northern California. One of our family members stopped at a thrift store downtown and came back telling us that everything was super cheap. Most of us went back and had a blast shopping around. We also stopped at a craft fair going on.


Alex in his new duds...fortunately he left them behind.


Everyone thought they were going to go swimming but when they found out that the pool was only 65 degrees they changed their minds.


More S'mores!


One thing that my mother loves doing each year is having everyone share about their past year. We do this by family. This is my youngest sister and her family.


My brother and some of his family. A few are missing due to youth sports activities.


My older sister and her family.


This is half of my family. My daughter in Georgia and her family, and my son and his family in Southern California could not make it this year. Laura's daughters are also not here because they are in China and Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment