Friday, June 24, 2016

Day 8: Annual Short Family Reunion

Today we headed up to the small town of Shingletown, CA. This is a small town at about 3,200 feet elevation. The days are about 15 degrees cooler than down where my mother lives, which makes this a much more comfortable environment for the weekend. We have been able to find a wonderful place with individual cabins for the families. Here are some pictures from today.

The cabin that Laura and I are in.


My mother (left), my sister-in-law (middle), and Laura just hanging out.


My sister-in-law, older sister, Laura, and my mother.


My brother (left), brother-in-law, and younger sister (right).


We never go hungry.


Last year we introduced Smores to the family reunion and the tradition has continued.


Yummm!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey why weren't we invited ? ! ;) God bless u guys! Love ya ! :)

    ReplyDelete