Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 6: More Just Hanging Out Time

Spent another day just hanging out with my Mother. My brother who lives up the hill came by for a while and we spent a little time catching up on things. It has been an interesting evening watching all of the storm tracking information on the weather going through our home area. It is definitely a whole lot different watching it from 2,400 miles across the country.

I went through a couple more albums today and grabbed more pictures of ancestors and families. Lots of memories in those books. My mother is quite the scrapbook person.


My Grandfather and Grandmother Short


My Grandfather and Grandmother Barker (Mom's side)


One of the family reunions that we went to when I was a child. I was 5 in this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment