Wednesday, July 12, 2017

2017 Mission Trip to Charleston, WV

GETTING THE WORD OUT

It has been a while since I have posted on my Journeys of a Redeemed Child blog. I used to use this blog to record my trips while I was working as a full-time missionary in Haiti after the earthquake in 2010. If you are interested in those adventures then please review my older blog posts.


Since I have left that work and returned to the corporate world due to the lack of funding, I now do short-term missions activities with my parish at St. Paul's Orthodox Church in America. This year we have a team of 5 people that will be going to Charleston, WV to do construction work on homes that were damaged by floods last year. We are doing this work through the International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC). Our team will be departing on Sunday, July 16th and will be returning on July 22nd.



As in the past, I will be doing daily blogs, posting pictures of our team and the work that we are doing. This gives us an opportunity to bring along (virtually) on our trip our family and friends who support us in being here. I hope you enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment